Who is this test for?
This test is suitable for women that are currently experiencing some symptoms. Whether you are thinking of starting a new relationship or you have had a recent 'risky' romantic encounter and have symptoms, this test is suitable for you.
It will give you complete peace of mind.
From the time of your tests, it will take 4 days for the results to be available.
The incubation period is the time from a possible time of infection to when it can be detected on a test. This can vary depending on the infection and the individual. For most accurate results, using the details below, carefully check when would be the best time for you to take the test.
• HIV usually 10 to 90 days, but up to 180 days
• Hep B usually 45 to 180 days, average of 60-90 days
• Hep C usually 9 to 180 days, average of 45-65 days
• Syphilis 9 to 21 days, but up to 90 days
• Chlamydia - 1 to 3 weeks, up to 6 weeks
• Gonorrhoea 2 to 7 days, up to 1 month
• Herpes - 2 to 14 days, testing most appropriate for patients with symptoms.
• Mycoplasma Genitalium, Symptoms 1 to 3 weeks (Macrolide Resistance test if positive)
• Trichomonas- 4 - 28 days, many patients are asymptomatic carriers
• Ureaplasma - symptoms develop 1- 3 weeks
Is this the right test for me?
This test is for:
• Experiencing symptoms
• Recent 'risky' romantic encounter
This Maxi Test is a comprehensive screen, if you’re concerned about exposure through anal or oral sex though, you may need to take a swab sample too. Contact our team to find out more about any of our tests.