Who is this test for?
This test is suitable for men and women that are interested in knowing their status. Whether you are experiencing symptoms or you have had a recent romantic encounter and don't have any symptoms, this test is suitable for you.
It will give you complete peace of mind.
From the time your test reaches the laboratory, it will take 4 hours for the results to be available.
The incubation period is the time from a possible time of infection to when it can be detected on a test. This can vary depending on the infection and the individual. For most accurate results, using the details below, carefully check when would be the best time for you to take the test.
• HIV usually 10 to 90 days, but up to 180 days
• Hep B usually 45 to 180 days, average of 60-90 days
• Hep C usually 9 to 180 days, average of 45-65 days
• Syphilis 9 to 21 days, but up to 90 days
• Chlamydia - 1 to 3 weeks, up to 6 weeks
• Gonorrhoea 2 to 7 days, up to 1 month
Is this the right test for me?
This test is for:
• Men and women
• Might have symptoms
• Recent romantic encounter
This Speedy - Multi Test is a comprehensive screen, if you’re concerned about exposure through anal or oral sex though, you may need to take a swab sample too. Contact our team to find out more about any of our tests.